Monday, June 20

Chicken Guac Sandwiches & Corn Cob Lovin'



This giant sandwich has quickly become a household favorite! It's our, "guacamole marinated chicken-thingy" dish, and we can't get enough of it!  I use Quorn (vegetarian) chicken and marinate it in some chopped onion, olive oil, hot sauce, cilantro, s&p, and anything else that seems yummy.

After marinating the "chicken" for an hour or so, we grill it, top it with monterey or provolone cheese, and put it on some grilled crusty bread with homemade guacamole.  It's so tasty!  These pics also include my favorite way to grill mixed vegetables... I toss zucchini, onions, chopped garlic, mushrooms and anything else that we really like with some olive oil, salt and pepper, and grill it on tin foil.



Our favorite part of outdoor eating always involves corn on the cob.  I always buy 5 pieces: 2 for E, 2 for me, and 1 more piece for our big Browny.

Brown's faaaaavorite thing about summer is definitely eating corn on the cob on our deck.


I've never seen anything like it!  He takes his time and eats every kernal.... with just his front teeth.

Maybe I'm just a crazy doggy mom, but I think it's absolutely adorable!


Happy grilling!


No comments:

Post a Comment