Saturday, June 25

The Birthday Suit


Okay, so my birthday outfit was a little boring, but it had been a long week. ...a really long week.  Having a Friday birthday was the one thing that got me through the past few days, and I couldn't have been happier with the day.  At work, I directed the most darling little musical, and the kids were amazing  (and nothing in the world beats a handmade birthday card and 20 kids surprising you with a joyful rendition of "Happy Birthday")!  

After planning a night of bowling with friends, I knew I had to find a comfy outfit.  I stuck with some menswear and polka dots.... and called it a day.  I bowled 2 terrible games, but had a fantastic time at turning 28 (YIIIIIIIKES).



 Shirt and Shoes: UO // Cropped Pants: Gap // Glasses: Warby Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment