Tuesday, November 29

Don't Want to be Boring



 I'm so disappointed in myself.  I had plans to be a better blogger over this past holiday weekend, and instead, I blew it.

Last week was busy busy busy.  Long road trips, short flights, and a weekend with my family took priority over all else.  And when it comes down to it, I guess that missing out on a few blog posts was worth it.  I got to spend some quality time at home, and I loved every minute of it.  Now that I'm back to work, I'm back to business on this blog.  I swwwwear!

Speaking of back to work, I got a lot of compliments on this outfit today from my students, which doesn't always happen.  They seemed to like how busy and colorful it was.  One student actually asked why I chose to not wear a plain white shirt under the sweater... which really surprised me!  I didn't know how to answer, so I was honest.  I just don't want to be boring. :)


Skirt: Loft
Tights: DSW
Sweater: H&M
Button-Up: Gap
Broach: J.Crew
Watch: Michael Kors
Boots: Steve Madden
Pearl Earrings: Temple Street Night Market, HK

No comments:

Post a Comment