Thursday, May 24

T-Shirt Simplicity


I have to admit that as our weather has turned warmer over the past few weeks, I have seen far too many women forget about the sheerness of their clothing.  I'm talking about major see-through issues... to the point where I'm embarrassed for them.  So when I pulled out this oldie-but-goodie t-shirt dress, rest assured I remembered to add a slip!

Wearing a slip is such an easy fix for sheer dresses and skirts.  Now, if I could only find the perfect non-sheer white pants...


Dress: Gap
Wedges: Loft
Necklace: The Limited

3 comments:

  1. Love the dress :) I completely agree about the slip - such a necessity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour on you!
    xoxo
    http://natashafatah.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. BeautyStyleGrowthMay 28, 2012 at 3:40 PM

    Cute dress. Love how you styled it with the wedges I dont go without my slip with a dress on.
    K at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete