Wednesday, July 24

Summertime Professional


I recently had to attend an event that required professional attire.  As a teacher with a great summer vacation, looking professional during the summer is rarely ever a requirement for me, and pulling out a stuffy suit is the last thing I want to do.  So starting with my favorite blazer, I decided to add some bold summer color with this beautiful silk skirt.  To tone it down a bit, I kept my top and jewelry very neutral.  

Hope you enjoy my dog's photo-bomb.  You might think that she's smiling at you, but she's really just eating a stick... yes, a stick.  Obviously she isn't the one who had to be a professional today.



Blazer: Gap
Skirt: J.Crew
Silk Top: J.Jill
Shoes: Levity via DSW
Necklace: The Limited

3 comments:

  1. I am on the hunt for the perfect midi skirt and I just adore yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dora, they are my absolute favorite! I could wear a midi skirt every day. Although this one is from a few years ago, I have my eye on a few favorites at Modcloth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this skirt! the color and cut are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete