Tuesday, February 1

30 for 30

Well, I'm officially taking on the challenge to rework 30 pieces of clothing over 30 days.  Here's what I have chosen:


    
 
While I know these pictures are a giant mess, I'm just too busy and too terrible at editing posts to make it any better right now.  I also have too much homework to do right before I run off to class...

Here is a quick run-down.  All of the clothing pictured here is from Ann Taylor Loft, The Gap, or H&M.  All four pairs of boots come from Macy's, the silver shoes are J.Crew, and my favorite oxfords are several years old and come from Urban Outfitters.











2 comments:

  1. I found you on Kendi's blog. It's nice to find someone else who is doing the 30 for 30 Challenge for the first time. It's a double first for me, I started blogging in January and today was the first day I posted a picture of me in an outfit. Good luck and I am looking forward to seeing how the remix goes for you. My blog is http://thriftygirlvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started this blog as well...I just couldn't resist participating in all the fun! I've been reading style blogs for months now, and I finally caved and started this!

    Good luck with the 30 for 30, I'm excited to see how the last week pans out.

    ReplyDelete