Friday, July 1

The Last Day



Yesterday was certainly a busy day, and for the first time in a long time, I had to put some serious thought into my work outfit.  Yesterday was my last day of work for the school year, and so I had to be work appropriate, yet also ready to celebrate.  After work, I had a casual lunch with some of my coworkers, and after returning to my house, we grabbed the train to meet a group in the city.  I knew I wouldn't have time to change so I had to find something to wear that would be comfortable for lots of city walking, yet still work appropriate.  This bright and cheery Loft skirt was perfect.


(Shirt & Skirt: Loft // Belt: Gap // Sandals: Target)

I had THE.BEST time celebrating the end of a school year (notice happy action shot in above photo)!

No comments:

Post a Comment