Friday, September 23

Summer 2011 Recap

I cannot believe this summer has come to such a quick end.  I had such a wonderful time relaxing during all of July and August, and the time flew by, just as it always does.  This summer, I turned 28, enjoyed some weekends at the shore, had some great times with family and friends, enjoyed a beautiful vacation, and even got engaged!
In terms of personal fashion, I really enjoyed playing dress-up this summer and mixing and matching some unexpected items in my closet.  I'm proud of the outfits I pulled together over the past several weeks, and I want to share a few of my favorites before the weather turns cold and I have to completely forget about my favorite shorts and sandals.  Any favorites?

 
           

         

 

No comments:

Post a Comment