Tuesday, March 6

Focus on the Important Stuff


So is it strange for a bride-to-be to have pretty regular nightmares about her big day?  I've definitely had a handful of them since our August engagement, and it's the worst.  Basically, every single one is about the same thing--being unprepared.  In last night's version, my dad refused to get dressed in his suit in time for the wedding and I had to dance with him while he was in a t-shirt and jeans.  Past wedding-related nightmares have included missing flowers, forgotten gown, bad hair, etc.  

I'm going to have to give myself some serious Zen time before bed each night so that I can focus on what this wedding is really about.  You know, love, commitment.. the big stuff.

But seriously, Dad, put the suit on.

Outfit from the Weekend:
Jacket, T-Shirt, Cropped Pants: Gap
Flats: Urban Outfitters
Pearls: Hong Kong
Bag: H&M

4 comments:

  1. Sarah @ Simply Sarah StyleMarch 6, 2012 at 10:59 PM

    Wow! So sorry to hear you are having those bad dreams. I have been engaged for one month and am can see how those things would come up. I'm sure everything will work out perfectly for your big day. Congrats on your engagement and I pray you no longer have distressing dreams.

    Love your stripes and the bight red bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had bad dreams, but everything worked out on the big day. fret not (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. man those dreams are crazy. mostly mine involve a guy with no face waiting for me up at the aisle.
    your wedding will go GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sarah, and congrats to you!!

    ReplyDelete