Thursday, March 1

Since it's March





I figured that since it's the first day of March and hitting over the 50 degree mark, it was safe to ditch the tights.  I pulled out my favorite ballerina skirt, and kept the rest really basic.

This skirt is without a doubt, one of my favorite items of clothing.  I always look at it and think about all of the options I have, but when it comes to actually wearing the thing, I keep playing it a little safe.  How would you wear this skirt?  Perhaps with a printed oxford?  Tucked or belted?  Layered?  With a t-shirt or blazer?  I need some ideas, people!


Navy Flats: Steve Madden
Sunglasses: Loft Outlet
Necklace: Guess Outlet
Earrings: Macy's
T-Shirt: Target

5 comments:

  1. Ashley of flats to flip flopsMarch 1, 2012 at 6:48 PM

    Honestly it is 5 o'clock here and that is when I am fat out of ideas!  Funny, it is also the same time I am stop parenting.... .BUT I am totally jealous that you can go bare legged! And I love the skirt:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit and love your blog! (I found you through Elaine on Clothed Much).

    XO,
    Catherine (your newest follower)
    FEST (a new blog about food, style & travel)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha--thanks so much, ashley!  i feel exactly like that every morning when i'm trying to get dressed for work... completely out of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love clothed much, and thanks for following along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fitted cardigan, not tucked if it hits at the waist, tucked if it goes longer!

    ReplyDelete