Tuesday, March 20

Winter 2012 Recap

                 

        

                 

                   

                 

Happy spring, everyone!  In looking through this past winter's posts, I'm happy to see that I didn't fall into a rut with my outfits as much as I have in past winters.  The winter season always seems to bring out a lot of, "I don't know what to wearrrrr..." whining in me..... and probably due to our mild weather, I didn't find myself complaining too much this past season.  Come to think of it, a lot of my outfits were practically spring-inspired... even back in December when I was still pulling out the cropped pants.

I'm celebrating today's beautiful spring day with a little bridesmaids shopping with one of my best pals. Wish us luck!

(Ps. Click on any of these photos to visit the post.)

1 comment:

  1. you did a great job with the winter outfits...i haven't posted any ALL winter long. for shame.

    ReplyDelete