Monday, May 30

A Memorial Weekend Away

I just returned from a little adventure out into the country, and I had lots of good ol' fashioned fun!  We took a 6 hour road trip out to spend the long weekend with my family,  and I return to the blog world with a ton of fun pictures!  The weekend included shopping for antiques, driving my dad's 1971 Mustang for the first time, having a lovely family party, and watching my poor dog B get chased down by 3 horses (not exactly the best part of the weekend).  Nevertheless, it was eventful and memorable!


Our trip started out on a beautiful Friday afternoon with lots of sun... which then quickly turned into a long and miserable road trip with multiple thunderstorms.


On Saturday we had so much fun shopping at a huge flea market, despite the intense heat!


We also checked out my parent's progress on their new house (my dad is building it himself)!



Last night we had a blast lounging around the yard, and enjoying our time with friends and family (which included some amazing magic tricks from our lovely neighbor).




Today, before we left, I said good-bye to the horses.  They can be such a pain in the behind sometimes... (hah).


1 Dress, 2 Ways (Urban Outfitters)
1.  Red Linen Blazer: UO // Gold Flats: JCrew // Gold Necklace: F21
2.  Necklace: Loft // Belt & Flipflops: Gap // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban


Happy Memorial Day, everyone!  Did you do anything interesting this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment