Monday, August 15

Ocean City

There is something so unbelievably sweet about spending time at Erik's family's house in Ocean City.  His grandparents' house carries endless sentiment and countless memories.  OC has been important to Erik his entire life.  This year marks my 6th summer visiting this island with him, and it instantly became one of my favorite places to be.

Ocean City is a beach community on an island just south of Atlantic City.  As a dry town, it's family-friendly fun at its best.  This weekend, I didn't have my cell phone or a computer with me, and my camera only came out twice.  Needless to say, I have only a few pictures from our recent trip, but my memories will certainly remain.  Our weekend getaway included a few trips to the boardwalk, beautiful beach weather (except the cloudy morning in these photos) and warm ocean water, a few Frank Sinatra sing-alongs throughout the quiet streets, and some quality family time.  It was absolutely lovely!



Sweater: Loft
Shorts: Gap
Shoes: none :)

No comments:

Post a Comment