Monday, August 22

At Night

First and foremost, I want to give Elaine from Clothed Much a HUGE thank you for featuring me in a recent guest post.  Clothed Much is a blog that I've enjoyed reading for quite some time, and so it was very exciting to write my first guest post for her!  I also want to welcome all of the readers who have found me through Clothed Much and decided to check out my tiny little corner in the online world.


In my recent guest post, I mentioned learning some things through blogging.  Unfortunately (yet apparently) I have yet to learn that taking photos at night is a ridiculous idea.  I apologize for the low lighting, but I have a good reason I swear!  Last night we trekked into lower Manhattan for some late dinner and a night out on the town.  We visited a few great spots throughout our Saturday night, and my feet were certainly happy for avoiding heels on the long walks we took!




Blazer, Top, Pants, Sandals: Gap
Clutch & Earrings: H&M
Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment