Thursday, August 18

Sisters are for Loving


Yesterday I made the trip from Philly to New York to spend some time with my family in Brooklyn.  My sister and mom are also visiting from out of town, and it's so nice to have some quality time with my family before I go back to teaching next week.  

Having my sis photograph my outfit was so much fun... 
     "Oh put your shoulders back..." 
"Turn your watch out..." 
     "Get that cat hair off your shirt..."  
I couldn't stop laughing, but her consideration was really sweet!  Here is my lovely little sissy, posing away:

 

We also got a good laugh at watching the kitty in the window, screaming for our attention:




Shorts: Gap
Top & Bag: H&M
Sunglasses: RayBan
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Ross Simon
Sandals: Urban Outfitters

Attention Sis:  Move closer to me, I miss your face!  Love, Nay

No comments:

Post a Comment