Monday, January 2

I'll Miss You, Winter Break






Tonight officially marks the end of my winter break--tomorrow I'm returning to work.  I'm sad to say good-bye to all of my free time, but looking forward to seeing all of the kiddies again.

This past week was a great time, and my favorite part of the break was having family time in my parents' brand new house.  My mom and dad built every last part of this thing with their own hands... 35 years after they built their first home just a mile away.  I'm super impressed with their work and their commitment to the project, and I was surprised at how "at home" we all felt, just a week after they moved their things in.  

Here's a pic of their house on the hill, their front yard friends, and a few other favorite moments of our trip to the hills of Pennsylvania.  



No comments:

Post a Comment