Thursday, January 12

My Diagonal Cardigan



Siggghhh, I'm so tired tonight!  I couldn't bare to get off of the couch and show off my mismatched pajama ensemble, so I opted to post a weekend outfit from a few weeks ago.  This is one of the softest sweaters that I have, and I love its quirkiness.  The button front is actually diagonal, but it's hard to tell from these photos.  I bought this in a little shop in Hong Kong when I visited during my senior year of college.  What an amazing city! ....and I love wearing a piece of clothing that reminds me of those great memories.

Check back in tomorrow for my very first guest blogger post!  Ashley from Flats to Flip Flops will be visiting, and you can read my guest post on her blog!


Blouse: Pins and Needles from UO
Sweater: from trip to HK
Necklace: Loft
Jeans: Gap

4 comments:

  1. Love the stripes and yellow! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Renee, Just stopping by from your guest post at Flats to Flip Flops! Your style is fantastic! I'm going to follow you for dressing inspiration for my new job! God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following along, Kate, and good luck with your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those stripes with the yellow cardigan. great combo!

    -Melina
    thecaffeinatedcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete