Monday, January 30

Vintage Coach



This weekend, I scored some serious vintage finds.  When I visit my aunt, I always take the things she wants to donate or consign to my local places.  When I picked up her most recent bag, I couldn't believe all of the beautiful vintage Coach bags she was leaving behind!  

I actually don't know why I was so surprised.  I still remember getting my first bag from her, which was a classic black satchel.  I got this bag when I was only 9 or 10 years old, back when I had no interest in anything other than sweatshirts and sneakers.  But I am glad I had enough sense to hold onto it.  Almost 20 years later, I'm still absolutely in love it.

Now don't get the wrong idea.  I'm really not obsessed with labels.  I actually often prefer a cheap bag so I can wear it out and not feel guilty about the wear and tear.  But I've always loved the classic styles that Coach has put out.  

This red bag is a something she wanted to donate, and something that I am SO not willing to let go.  Keep your eyes peeled for a few more vintage bags in future posts!

Blouse: H&M
Bag: Coach
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Audrey Brooke

4 comments:

  1. This is a great weekend, running around outfit! Lately - my  weekend uniform is any interesting/patterned tunic and my skinny black jeans that so super comfortable!

    xoxo
    www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Score one for you! That is quite a gorgeous bag. I love how it compliments your simple and chic outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Natasha! I always forget about how comfy these jeans are until I pull them out every so often.  

    ReplyDelete