Sunday, March 27

Flowy is Not a (Real) Word


My mom hates anything that looks like it's from that 70s, but she also says that it's only because she had to live through the 70s...  Fortunately for me, I was born in the 80s, so I have no crazy memories from the decade before!  It also means that I have a certain fondness for wide-legged jeans and flowy shirts.

Anyway, I recently found this jacket at H&M, and I'm in LOVE.  I love how it fits, and the fabric is extremely lightweight, so it's going to be the perfect Spring/Summer jacket.  I also love that it's thin enough for me to belt it, because a lot of my blazers are too bulky for me to do that.



Jacket, Shirt, Shoes: H&M // Belt: Old Navy // 
Earrings: Dreamy Vintage at Etsy // 
Bag: Gift from J.Crew // Bracelet: Gift from Ross Simons

No comments:

Post a Comment