Thursday, December 22

Fall 2011 Recap

                 

                

                

                 

Today is the first day of winter, and so I'm spending some time looking back through this past fall season.  I started another year of teaching, and have been working my tail off since September.  I'm doing my internship for my Master's, and I had been deep into wedding planning until the holidays became a major distraction.  Other than that, nothing too eventful has happened this season.

Regarding my outfits, I don't have much to say about these styles... except that they seem to be all over the place.  I've been obsessed with skirts/dresses and my brown boots, but that's been going on for years.  Other than that, I'm happy to look back and see lots of color.  I actually wish I had played up the fall color palette a little more... but for now, I'll just focus on keeping a bright and cheery winter wardrobe over the next few months.

Happy winter, everyone, and happy holidays too!

No comments:

Post a Comment