Thursday, December 8

The Firm


While I'm sweating like a maniac and still cooling down from my workout... I'm feeling a little Liz Lemon right now.  No, I didn't walk on a treadmill while eating Chinese takeout, but... breaking a serious sweat in your living room definitely feels a little nerdy to me.  (Or could it be my Liz Lemon glasses?)

I'm just a few workouts into The Firm Express workout series, which promises results without a painful amount of time put into it.  Well, painful yes, but the perk is that they keep the workouts under 30 minutes.  They're pretty high intensity and combine cardio with weights, which has been super effective at making me exhausted.

So far, I'm really happy with these videos.  Each workout is pretty unique and very fast-paced, so you don't have a chance to get bored.  I was sold on these videos because of the short length.   For me, motivation is my biggest problem, so I want a quick and effective workout.  I did really great this summer with jogging regularly, but truth be told, winter makes me lazy and I have to get ready to be a bride next year!

So have any of you lovely ladies out there climbed onto the work-out video bandwagon?  Any Firm users?  I'm dying for some some amazing success stories...

 
Belt: H&M
Boots: Macy's
Dress & Vest: Gap
Glasses: Warby Parker
Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment