Thursday, July 14

Consigning Day

   


I'm excited for today's errand: a trip to Once Worn Consignment!  Located in the Northern Liberties section of Philly, if you live in the area, you should check it out.  I'm happy to be consigning a few bags of clothes, and as most of you would probably agree, it feels great to get rid of the things you just don't need.  

I also happened to recently watch MTV's "True Life: I'm a Compulsive Shopper," and it scared the heck out of me... so I have to do some purging!  I wouldn't consider myself to be a compulsive shopper, but it still made me feel guilty about this favorite past time.  In this little world of personal fashion blogs, we all obviously love to shop, so have you seen this episode?  If so, what do you think?  

Shirt & Ring: H&M (old)
Necklace: Express
Shorts: Gap

No comments:

Post a Comment